FortiCare and FortiGuard
FortiMail 100 Secure Messaging Platform
The FortiMail-100C delivers the complete feature set of the FortiMail family in a cost-effective platform, making it ideal for your smaller office and remote office/branch office (ROBO) applications. Its 1 TB of storage enables policy compliance for content quarantining and archiving, and eliminates the need for you to purchase additional storage. The FortiMail 100C fully inspects up to 77,000 emails per hour, delivering the performance you need. Fortinet's FortiGuard Security Services automatically update FortiMail's spam recognition methodologies against the latest threats, ensuring the most up-to-date protection for your network
With a quick-start setup wizard and basic-mode GUI, the FortiMail-100C delivers the same simplicity of deployment and use that organizations of any size need. The device-based licensing eliminates costly per-user licensing fees and ensures uninterrupted service as your network grows.
FortiMail 100C Benefits
- Flexible deployment options (Transparent, Gateway, and Server) adapt to your organizational needs and budget, minimizing infrastructure improvements and service disruptions
- Device-based licensing ensures opportunity to grow without incurring costly user-based licensing fees
- FortiGuard subscription services deliver dynamic updates to antispam and antivirus functionality automatically, through intelligence gathered by Fortinet's dedicated global threat research team
- Quick-start setup wizard and basic-mode GUI improve the simplicity of deployment and management.
- Integrated security with no per-user pricing delivers complete multi-layered antivirus, antispam, antispyware, and antiphishing security protection for an unlimited number of users or mailboxes
- Internal storage enables local archive of message content
- High availability (HA) options for increased reliability
- Reduces burden on network and system resources by stopping threats before they reach end-users
- Specialized MTA engine delivers high peak capacity, intelligent routing, QoS, virtualization, and inbound and outbound SMTP routing for maximum messaging performance.
- Integrated logging and reporting engine provides visibility into messaging usage, quarantine statistics, and other management information
- Device-based licensing eliminates per-user fees to significantly lower entry cost and ongoing maintenance costs
- Delivers complementary, layered protection (when used in conjunction with FortiGate appliances) that provides messaging security and separates low-latency perimeter and high-latency email functions for more efficient operation
- Maximum Email Routing 90,000 messages/hour
- Maximum Antispam 85,000 messages/hour
- Maximum Antispam + Antivirus 77,000 messages/hour
- Email Domains 50
- Internal Storage 1 x 1 TB
- Network Interfaces 1 x 10/100 (Copper, RJ-45)
- 2 x 10/100/1000 (Copper, RJ-45)