WatchGuard XTM 25 and 26 appliances deliver a new class of performance-driven security. Network protection is stronger than ever, with full HTTPS inspection, VoIP support, and optional application control.
* Includes Gateway AV/IPS, SpamBlocker, WebBlocker, LiveSecurity, Application Control and Reputation Enabled Defense
Includes five 1GbE ports for faster link speeds, and wireless models have dualband 802.11/n technology for greater wireless speed and responsiveness. An XTM 25 or 26 appliance can be used as a standalone security solution for a small business, and makes an ideal endpoint for connecting a secure VPN tunnel back to a WatchGuard XTM network.
With a WatchGuard® XTM 25 and 26 Series appliance, your network is:
- Application-layer content inspection recognizes & blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
- Wide-ranging proxy protection comes from robust security on HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, DNS, TCP/UDP.
- Security subscriptions boost protection in critical attack areas for complete unified threat management: blocking spam, controlling dangerous web surfing, preventing network intrusions, and stopping viruses, spyware, and other malware at the gateway.
- Optional Application Control keeps unproductive and dangerous applications off-limits.
- Interactive, real-time monitoring and reporting – at no extra charge – give an unprecedented view into network security activity, so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
- Intuitive management console centralizes configurations and streamlines remote management.
- Five 1GbE interfaces allow faster link speeds, which is particularly useful for trusted LAN.
- Drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup – three clicks and your remote office is connected.
- Call setup security for VoIP means you don’t need to “wire around the firewall” to take advantage of the big cost savings that VoIP can generate.
- WAN and VPN failover provide redundancy for increased reliability.
- Multiple VPN choices deliver flexibility in remote access. Includes IPSec, SSL, and support for iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Advanced networking features, like transparent bridge mode and dynamic routing support, allow you to add security without needing to change existing network infrastructure.
Wired or Wireless - Your Choice:
- Wireless models include optional dual-band 802.11/n technology for much more responsive wireless network connection and expanded range. Allows users to access 2.4 GHz or less crowded 5 GHz band.
- Multiple security zones give administrators precise control over Internet access privileges for different user groups.
- Wireless guest services segment the Internet for customers/guests.
- Multi-layered, interlocking security protects the network.
- Secure remote connectivity keeps mobile workforce productive.
- Intuitive, centralized management gives you the control you need to manage efficiently.
- Choice of wired or wireless models to suit your specific business requirements.
- Monitoring and reporting tools, included at no extra cost, support industry and regulatory compliance, with drill-down functions that make it easy to pinpoint specific activities.