Astaro Network Security
Astaro Mail Security
Astaro Web Security
Astaro Web Application Security
The Astaro Security Gateway 110 is designed to provide complete, but easy-to-use protection for small businesses, branch and remote offices with up to 10 users. Its compact size and economical price make it a perfect fit for any small office environment. The 110 hardware appliance can be upgraded to an Astaro Security Gateway 120, supporting up to 50 users at any time. This section details the security applications available, technical information and deployment scenarios.
- Firewall Throughput: 200 Mbit/s
- VPN Throughput: 80 Mbit/s
- IPS Throughput: 90 Mbit/s
- UTM Throughput: 35 Mbit/s
- Emails per Hour: 200,000
- Licensed Users: 10
- Conc. Connections: 90,000
- Quarantine Storage: 30 GB
- Log/Reporting Storage: 40 GB.
- Hard drive: 80 GB
- 10/100 Ethernet Ports 4
- USB ports 2
- COM port 1
- VGA port 1 (rear)
Note: Also available in a bundle.
- Stateful Inspection Firewall Manages time-based network access.
- Intrusion Prevention Allows in-depth filtering to protect against more than 7,500 attacks.
- Remote Access & VPN Securely connects remote workers and branch offices.
Astaro Gateway Reporting
Securing Email Traffic
- AntiSpam & Phishing Blocks unwanted email and prevents data leakage using the latest techniques.
- Dual Antivirus Protection Catches viruses in POP3, SMTP, and Webmail with two independent scanners.
- Transparent Encryption Signs and encrypts emails with TLS, OpenPGP or S/MIME - clientless!
Filtering Web Access
- URL Filtering Controls web surfing by blocking over 35 million sites in 96 categories.
- Antivirus & Spyware Filters & scans all FTP, HTTP, and HTTPS web traffic.
- IM & P2P Control Manages Bit torrent, Skype, ICQ, MSN, and more.
Essential Firewall Base License
Features Stateful Firewall, NAT, PPTP & L2TP Remote Access, Local Authentication, Local Logging, Essential Reporting
Network Security Subscription
"Features Intrusion Prevention, IPSec/SSL VPN & Remote Access, VoIP Security, Advanced Routing, Advanced Networking, User Portal, Remote Authentication, Remote Logging, Advanced Reporting and HA"
Mail Security Subscription
"Features Antivirus, Antispam, Phishing Protection, Email Encryption, Advanced Networking, User Portal, Remote Authentication, Remote Logging, Advanced Reporting and HA"
Web Security Subscription
"Features Antivirus, Spyware Protection, URL Filtering, HTTPS Scanning, IM/P2P Control, User Reporting, Advanced Networking, User Portal, Remote Authentication, Remote Logging, Advanced Reporting and HA"
Included free-of-charge with every Astaro Security Gateway base license. Web support offers a 72 hour “bring in” hardware replacement (during the warranty period) as well as access to support platforms such as the Astaro Knowlegdebase and MyAstaro.
Included with every Network, Web or Mail Security subscription purchased. Standard support offers a 24 hour “bring in” hardware replacement, automatic software updates as well as technical 10*5 support via Astaro partners.
An optional support upgrade which can be purchased for 1, 3 or 5 years. Premium support offers a 24 hour upfront hardware replacement, software updates as well as technical 24*7 support via Astaro engineers – beginning with activation-key entry within the MyAstaro-Portal.